Saturday, March 8, 2008

We're finally "bloggers"!

Well, friends...
We've been putting it off long enough. Today, we finally started up our family blog. This is only the second time we've tried to start, but I think we're more determined this time. I've already wasted all my creativity brain cells to just get the template going. I think this may be all for today!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Yeah! I'm the first comment!
The blog is darling! What a great family picture.
Paul, you are definitely going to Hollywood. Loved it. I know I'm not between 12-18, but I feel like I am most the time. :) Looking forward to more posts!

lindsay dayton spencer said...

Hey Jen and Paul, Love your blog! It's soooo cute! I love your fam. pic. You are such a great fam.
The American Idol video is fantastic! How creative! :)
Wishing you well and lots of love, Linz