Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh, the Joy of Blowing Out Candles!

Millie turned two on May 24th. We had a fun little "bug" birthday party with a few friends. The ironic thing is, within a day or so, she had a big bug bite right on her nose. The bandaid wouldn't work on the nose, but it did it's job while on the cheek.

Here's Millie singing happy birthday to herself (with a little help) and then blowing out the candles. We did this over and over all week long. She loved it!



7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

love it. I love how kids like to blow candles out. Madelyn's lasted a whole week to - hilarious!

Bellblogging said...

That is to cute! It's so funny how they think blowing out candles is the best thing ever! Happy Birthday Millie!

Staci said...

oh she is super cute.

Unknown said...

GREETINGS from Gliwice !!! :)

and Happy Birthday :D

best wishes Karolina :)

Margo said...

Happy Belated Birthday to M. I know Hinarei loves to sing Happy Birthday to herself too. How cute!

Dave and Holly said...

Millie is just adorable. She is looking older and older each time I see her. What a delight she must be in your home!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I have said it before, and I will say it again, Millie is a child-genius!!! WHAT??? Why is she speaking and singing so fluently already!!! That video was amazing!! I remember in Kindergarten, spending the entire day with Gabs learning the letter "R"... everything started with "R"... That night we got home and Mike asked her what she learned that day, and she immediately said "Q"??? Uhmmmmmmmm Millie knows every word to happy birthday at 2 years old........ She is AMAZING!!!! Enough said...