Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day with the Thatchers

We haven't been up to Paradise for WAY too long, so we spent the night up there and all day Monday. It was so fun to be there with everyone, but we missed seeing Grandma, who was down in Farmington helping Aaron and Lorraine while they had baby Lily. Gracie still asks when we can see our Grandma with the blond hair.Hopefully soon!


We got to ride the go-cart with daddy...



Daddy and Uncle Murphy took the girls to catch some lizards. They brought back two cute baby lizards that they held for awhile and then let go in Grandma's flower garden. We were just glad the lizards survived the rough play. I'm sure they were relieved when they were let free!




Claire got her first bath in Grandma's sink. As you can see, she loved it!


We got to have Grandpa, Anna, and Murph to ourselves for awhile on Monday, so we went to Willow Park in Logan. It was just like going to the zoo. The girls enjoyed seeing so many animals close-up.




Millie and Grace picked out new "jammies" that will hopefully fit comfortably and help them stay warm and well this winter. Can you tell these girls love each other?

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I love the expression on Gracie's face while she's holding the lizard -- what an adorable little girl! Also, now I'm curious what the rest of Millie's shirt says; if she's 98% angel, what is the other 2%? :)

Angela Higbee said...

What beautiful girls you have. Wow! Looks like Labor Day was fun. I miss seeing your family:( hopefully I'll see you soon. Also, you are looking fantastic, Jen! The pic at the baptism showed me the results. You should post in your P90X get-up, just for me:) Love ya dove ya.

Dave and Holly said...

What's this P120x all about anyway? Is it a new potty training technique? It's fun to see what you're up to these days. Our boys love lizards too, we have many in our backyard. Jen you do look good. Paul, you too. I want that go-cart so bad, Hyrum and William would really like it too.