Miss Dani is starting an online art class which we will take part in. The girls had a great time drawing and coloring this fun info sheet. If you want to join the class, see
www.pineapplepaintbrush.com Millie's...

Gracie's... (obviously trying to do hers like Millie's, but disappointed that hers didn't turn out as well)
4 comments:
My goodness gracious!! You have been a busy bee in the bloggin world as of late. I've had fun catching up on all your entries. You are soo good to document such "trivial" things. I need to be better about that :)
Oh how fun! I'll have to pass the idea on to my sister! :)
Those pictures are Adorable!! I honestly think Gracei's pic turned out perfect! She is incredibly steady with her hand, for how old she is... LOVE reading your blog, honey!! I haven't looked for a while so it is always fun to see what you and your fam have been up to!!
Love ya
Your family is so adorable!! I loved catching up with your blog. I can't believe how long Millie's hair is! Wow, love it!
Post a Comment