For Father's Day, we surprised Paul with some pictures of all his girls together. I was proud of Millie and Grace for keeping our secret for over 2 weeks. We sure love our Daddy!
Those pictures are ADORABLE, Jenn!! What photogenic girls you have--just like their mom! We're glad to have such nice friends here. You guys have made us feel so welcome.
7 comments:
Such cute girls! That includes the Mom! What a great Father's Day gift idea.
Those pictures are adorable! I bet Bishop just loved them! You have such a cute family! Hey, it was fun chatting for a few minutes today!
Darling!!!!
Very Cute!! What a fun idea.
What beautiful ladies! What a fun idea! :)
Those pictures are ADORABLE, Jenn!! What photogenic girls you have--just like their mom! We're glad to have such nice friends here. You guys have made us feel so welcome.
Jen,
I love these pictures. You do such a great job with this blog. It is fabulous family history.
Mom
Post a Comment