Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Love to See the Temple

Back in May, we had a primary activity to visit the Bountiful temple grounds. We had a wonderful experience! The temple and grounds were beautiful, and so were the children. I loved watching them learn about such sacred and important things.






Gracie and her best friend, Lucy Taylor. We miss her!



Grace doesn't like wearing most dresses. But on this morning, she worked past her issues to wear the green dress to match her stuffed animal cat. Well, half-way through the tour, she started to really be "buggled" by her dress. That was the end of her happiness (until she got treats at the end). At one point, she exclaimed in a loud voice for all to hear, "This is the worst day EVER!" As you can see in this picture, she was NOT happy! Now we can laugh about it.



Claire LOVES Abby! She is like an older sister to her (but nicer...of course. did I say that?).



Millie and her first Primary Teacher, Sister Dowdy. We love her!!!



Our family. We are so grateful to be sealed as a family in the Temple of God. What hope and peace this gives us! We want to be together again after this life, with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Paul and I look forward to the day that we can accompany each of our children to the temple, when they choose to make sacred covenants with God and their spouse. Those will be glorious days!


No comments: