They are Finally Here!!
Millie & Blaise--Friends at First Sight

The Reunion of Two Mission Friends

A Trip to Paradise--Thatcher Manor
Millie & Blaise Learning to Share

Luke & Jerusha at the Logan Temple

A Sunday in Paradise--A Nice Break

A Private Bath Just Her Size
Now This Is Paradise for Grace!
Kangaroo Zoo!!
Tummy Time with Perks
Blaise with a Bat
Here's our little Kangaroo
Downtown SLC
Temple Square Visitor Center
Trax!
Gateway
An Austrian Mission Reunion
Vacation in St. George
Swimming at the Washington Rec. Center
Zion National Park
Bee's Baseball Game
Finally learned to share with a smile
Time to Say Good-bye
We loved our time with Luke, Jerusha, Blaise & Ethan. As you can see, we packed it in! They are like family to us. Hopefully our next reunion will be in Australia!
________________________________________________________________
Gracie and Millie
Finally in Matching Dresses!
11 comments:
Wow you are wonderful hosts to your guest. Looks like you had a blast and your girls are toooo cute! Love all the pictures
That picture is sooo adorable. And your girls have the cutest smiles.
Hope you make it to Australia one day. Maybe you can tuck me away in your suitcase!
They are such nice and cool people. Looks like y'all had a fun time!
Sounds like a busy summer! First that is so scary about Millie! Must of been a panic feeling! Glad she was ok having a blast with her new friends! Your wedding looked amazing! What a cute couple! Glad your friends could make it, fun missionary reunion!
So glad you found our blog. Come see us often :) I will add yours to my google reader account so I can keep in touch :)
What a fun month you had! I am glad you found our blog and we could do a little catching up! Your family is adorable! Is Paul still the Bishop?
Okay Okay... WAY too many vacations for you guys!! I mean, how are you supposed to run the ward if you are off galavanting all around this great nation??? (smile).. I love you guys...
Hi! I found your blog on Staci's - hope that's okay! Your girls have changed so much since we saw them last - I had so much fun looking thru them!
What fun! We're sure glad that you had time to sqeeze us in your busy summer while we were there. We love you and love seeing Millie and Gracie grow up!
Hey there Paul and Jen. This is your cousin Heidi. I saw your blog from Gina's! What a darling family you have! It's so fun to see pictures of you all and of your mom and dad as well! I miss seeing everyone. Tell your mom and dad hi and Jeff, Aaron, Melissa, etc. etc.! Do they have blogs as well? Here's ours, and you'll have to pass it on to your family! Look forward to keeping tabs on you! -- Heidi Neslen LaPerle
I am so excited to hear from you guys! Your family is adorable, and it looks like things are going great for you. Keep in touch!
Em and Todd
Post a Comment