Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Good Lesson Learned

While visiting my parents' home the other day, their neighbor's dog, Sumee came over to visit. We spent at least 30 minutes playing with her. She let the girls give her hugs and pet her and sit by her. Since we will probably never have a dog of our own, we have to really get our "dog fix" from others' dogs. I decided to get some pictures that we can enjoy, so I ran inside to grab my camera.

When I came running back out, Sumee had led Gracie straight into the street. They were wandering down the middle of a somewhat busy street, while 2 cars waited for me to rescue her. Ahhh! How embarrassing! I felt like an awful mother!

I figure these pictures are worth posting, just for the reminder to myself not to take my chances with my girls out by the street. I guess that's how you learn!




No comments: