Saturday, June 6, 2009

An Attempt to Catch Up!

Big Girl Bed With New Jammies!
Millie officially graduated into a "big girl" bed, and got some new PJs the same night. Now that makes for one happy 3-year-old!

Visit To Grandma Lucy in Fountain Green
It's always nice to get time with Grandma, especially when we get a sleep over and ride the lawn mower!

Day to Day Life

Someone knows she is beautiful!
And must get her beauty sleep
Grace CANNOT eat yogurt without turning it into art at the end

How can we resist granting her what she wants when she gives us this face?
Still wishing it was Halloween so she could be like her big sister

Some people can pull off these sophisticated glasses :)
Millie is "girl" through and through! She loves getting new clothes and smiling for the camera!
A spring picnic out on the deck--our favorite way to have lunch!

So glad we have neighbor friends to play with!
Gracie's perfect grip that she figured out on her own

Grace LOVES to draw, and can spend a very long time working on her drawings. We wonder if she is a little artist in the making!
Millie's letters...and pictures...

Playgroup at the Park

Temple Square Outing
Fishing in Paradise
It only took 3 minutes to catch her first fish...now that's a great place to fish! Grandpa Thatcher's pond!

An Official Announcement:
(read her bib!)

She's telling the truth! We are having a baby in December!

We feel so blessed and can't wait to find out who will be joining our family. Well... I guess we can wait, since we aren't going to find out from the ultrasound what the gender is. But we are excited for the surprise!

16 comments:

Veronica said...

I am sooooooo happy for y'all! That will be such a fun surprise to have near Christmas!!

Natasha Ireland said...

hurray! congrats..that is sooo exciting. we too are having a baby in Dec. :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for a baby on the way! Love it! Congrats!

Gina said...

You guys make cute babies. Congrats on the new addition! Can't wait to see you! We will work it out for sure!

Mike and Erika said...

Congrats on the little Babe. I can't wait to find out what gender it is. I guess we'll have to wait until Dec. Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Paul and Jen,
I am so happy for both of you and for Millie and Grace, congrats, that is so cool, and taht your baby will e born in December. Millie and Grace you are both so cute, looks like you are having so much fun, thanks for sharing, I love reading what you do. I am so excited to see you soon. I love you.
love
Mels

Margo said...

Yea congratulations to you guys. Love the fun things you do with your familiy. Love the big girl bed.

BreAnna said...

What great news! Congratulations on your new-to-be little one.

Melissa said...

Your girls are adorable!! And congrats for the new baby. . .you think it's a boy? I bet Paul does!

Ute Family said...

Congrats Jen! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe you're on baby #3 already! But you make 'em so cute, why not ;)

Good luck and cute pics!

Melanie said...

Millie
Congrats on your big girl bed, that is awsome, you both getting so big, and Grace I love your drawings. I am excited to see you soon, congrats on the exciteing news of your baby being born in december, taht is so wondeful!
love you
Mels

The Dowdy Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!

HDH. said...

Hey, congrats! I haven't checked your blog in a long time, how nice to have a great surprise!

Sarah Stiles said...

Just wanted to say congrats to you!! What a fun Christmas present! We miss you guys lots!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Congratulations Paul and Jen! That is fabulous -- what an exciting announcement.