Congrats Paul and Jen on your baby in December that is so awsome! happy anniversary that is so wonderful, I am so happy for both of you! See you soon and love you
Congratulations on all of the above - 4 years... ! And a new baby on the way. So happy for you. You are a beautiful couple and make marriage look so good.
Congrats! You guys are a lovely couple and wonderful family. I'm really happy the family is growing - good luck with the new baby and I wish you a lot of beautiful blessings. Millie and Grace are gorgeous and so big. Nice to see you and know about you guys :0)
Jen, I'm so happy to find your blog. I'm adding it to my list and will be a reader. My favorite thing so far is the food storage lady. What a find. I've been working harder on my food storage and was really happy to find that. Thanks for sharing.
It was good to see you at the reunion. Your girls are darling.
7 comments:
Congrats on the new baby! I have two December babies and I love it!
Congrats Paul and Jen on your baby in December that is so awsome! happy anniversary that is so wonderful, I am so happy for both of you! See you soon and love you
Happy Anniversary to the both of you. Wow your family has grown so much in just 4 years.
Congrats on the BABY! I Miss you GUYS!
Congratulations on all of the above - 4 years... !
And a new baby on the way. So happy for you. You are a beautiful couple and make marriage look so good.
Congrats! You guys are a lovely couple and wonderful family. I'm really happy the family is growing - good luck with the new baby and I wish you a lot of beautiful blessings. Millie and Grace are gorgeous and so big. Nice to see you and know about you guys :0)
Jen, I'm so happy to find your blog. I'm adding it to my list and will be a reader. My favorite thing so far is the food storage lady. What a find. I've been working harder on my food storage and was really happy to find that. Thanks for sharing.
It was good to see you at the reunion. Your girls are darling.
Post a Comment