Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Millie's in Preschool!


I can't believe Millie's old enough to go to preschool! Sometimes it feels like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. She goes to "Miss Kristi's" school called "Oceans of Learning" while mommy and Gracie play with Brooklyn (the teacher's daughter). This works out great to have a friend come home with us, because Grace gets sad to leave Millie behind.

Miss Kristi says that Millie is one of her best singers in the class. Millie is growing up so fast and loves to learn! We're so glad to have her in this great preschool. Millie already knows more about bees than I do!







1 comment:

Dave and Holly said...

How fun for Millie to be learning so many new things. Kids really are sponges...they just soak everything in. I'm glad Gracie has a friend to keep her company while Millie is gone. William doesn't know what to do when Hyrum is gone either. We can't wait to see you guys soon.