
- referred to as "my pint ballet shoes"
- found at our Stake "give and take" last fall (what a find! I wish I could thank the donors)
- worn by both girls daily all winter long (until Millie got new shoes--see below)
- the only shoes I have been able to get Gracie to wear to church, even through the winter (I worried what people would think, but when you have to get out the door, you don't want to mess with Grace!)
- worn out in the toes by Millie doing ballet dancing on her toes
- I wish I knew where I could buy another pair!
Millie's

- Are fairly new, but already well-worn
- Were found at Wal-mart for $7
- Were purchased because 1. she wore Gracie's (the ones above) everyday, even though they were too small; 2. I was tired of breaking up fights over who's turn it was for the pink princess shoes; 3. She has been asking for "princess shoes without a strap" for months
- Before she saw them, she asked with excitement, "Are they pink?" (whew, I got the right color!)
- Originally came with a strap, but I was willing to take the risk to cut them so we could have the "picture perfect" shoe
- The bows come undone many times a day, and so after re-tying them WAY too many times, I finally glued the bows with a hot glue gun today! Yeah!
6 comments:
Little girls...oh how we love them!
Cute post.
I know what you mean about breaking up the fights. We're in the same boat. But you gotta love girly girls :).
Walmart -- now why didn't I think of that? I purchased a pair of nearly identical shoes for Catherine from MiniBoden and I've been a bit disappointed in them. Next time, I'll look for $7 shoes at Walmart because, hey, if I'm not going to be thrilled with a pair of shoes, I'll at least be thrilled that I didn't pay fifty bucks for them!
Your girls are darling and you look great, Skinny Mama! Hope you're all doing well.
What a story our shoes do tell! Such a cute post. Your girls are absolutely darling - Baby Claire is making my arms just HURT to hold my baby - he's in the NICU (month early) but coming home tomorrow!! Catching up on my blogging before the new rush of excitement. One of these days we'll have to get together - imagine all of your girls with all of my boys!! ha ha.
Post a Comment