As a stay-at-home mom of young children, I've learned not to expect much on my birthday. It's just another day! But this year turned out to be such a wonderful day! We were lucky to get Kira at our house most of the day. When she is around, everything is more exciting and fun. She got busy right away planning a birthday surprise for mommy with the girls. They decorated and made cards while I showered. All day long, we did the fun things you do at birthday parties. Then Kira's mom, Chrysstal surprised me with a perfect-sized cake. How did she know it was the one thing we were missing!
To top it off, Camalee and Lacy babysat while we went to dinner and a play at Hale Center Theatre (complimentary tickets from Brother Fox).
It was one of those days that I just felt so blessed for all the wonderful people in my life who love and serve me more than I deserve.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jen! Hope to see you soon and I am so glad you had a fun day. love and miss you.
Mels
Post a Comment