We have come to love this family in our ward and it was a really neat day when the son and father were baptized together! Their faces just glowed, and it was apparent that they had received the Gift of the Holy Ghost. What a blessing to come to know such good people and to see how living the gospel changes their lives for the better!
1 comment:
I just love them! How exciting!
So you RR blog won't let me post a comment for some reason, so I am posting it here. Funny that you did a whole post about a family mission statement, because we JUST did that for FHE a few weeks ago! Now I am dying to read that book you talked about. You can check out my blog for a whole write up about our FHE activity. It was pretty awesome :) www.codyandveronica.blogspot.com
Post a Comment