Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guess Who Our Newest Addition Will Be...

After long, hard deliberating, we decided to go ahead and find out the gender of our baby. We took all three girls to the ultrasound. Half of us guessed it was a boy; the other half a girl. And the ones who guessed a boy were......not right!

We were all happy with the news and excited at the thought of being a family with four girls. My Dad has always said, "It takes a real man to have a boy the first time around." But I say, "It takes a real man to survive in a house full of girls!" Paul not only survives with all his girls, he thrives! He loves being a daddy to girls. And they all adore him!

We are so grateful that this new little one seems to be healthy. She has three older sisters who are very eager to meet her and take care of her!

11 comments:

tysqui said...

Congratulations! We already know that your family makes beautiful girls, so no worries there!

EP said...

How wonderful -- congratulations! Now you will have the complete "Little Women set" of 4 sisters -- perfect. Have you read that book? It's one of my top 5 favorites :).

Nicole said...

Congrats you guys!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Wow---congratulations! In addition to having a "Little Women" family (EP's comment) you could also have a "Little House on the Prairie" family (I loved those books growing up and can't wait to read them to my daughters!

Allen Family said...

Congrats! You do make beautiful girls.

Sarah said...

Hooray! Hooray! I'm going to turn on my happy girl music and dance for you! I'm so happy for you guys. 4 girls are awesome!!!

I'll start shopping for girl stuff for you!

Love you lots!
Sarah

Rob and Dani said...

Wow, that is so neat! I am so excited for you guys. I am a little jealous that you know what you are having! You make me think that I am having my 4th boy.... It is so crazy to think 4 of the same gender! What are the odds!

Dave and Holly said...

We're excited for you. No matter what the gender, little babies are just so precious. Knowing that she is healthy and growing at this point is the best news! Your girls are all darling, it will be fun to see what your new little one looks like! We love you and had a great time over the holidays!

Alisa said...

So so so excited for you! I love being a mom to girls and you two do such a great job at it.

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting!

thederricks said...

AWESOME!!! 4 girls is the best! I love having an even number and they always have a friend! I am so excited for you! Yay for girls! I hope you are feeling well!? That is exciting!