Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Music Night"

With the older girls taking piano lessons, we thought it would be fun to hold a little music night with some friends. They were invited to prepare something to perform as well. It was very casual and relaxed--just what we were going for with their first performance. There was singing (french and english), piano playing, songs plucked on the music maker harp and even some guitar. Our family sang "I See the Light" (from Tangled) together while Daddy accompanied us on the guitar--it was so fun to learn that song together in preparation for our performance. Lately we are realizing that we love singing together as a family. It's such a unifying thing for us. It was fun to dress up, perform, and have treats with friends. I think we'll make "Music Night" a tradition each year.

We managed to take pictures of everyone except our girls! I guess we were just too excited for their performances, that we only got video of their performances. And I'm not good at putting video onto the blog. Oh well! Here are some pics from the night.








No comments: