After way too many times of Millie refusing to perform for family, I decided to get her while she is in her comfort zone--on her rocking chair, in front of the camera. Only problem is she wants to look into the camera. We finally made it through, though. Is she cute or what?
10 comments:
That was too cute! Beckett LOVES to sing the ABC's. Granted, the middle of the song is like one long run-on letter, but still pretty cute. Tell Millie congrats!
We have the same problem with the kids wanting to look THROUGH the camera. She is so cute!
Hi Jen, it's Erin Johnsen. I had no idea that you had a blog. Hope you don't mind me reading through your posts. You have the cutest little family :)
I can't believe your food storage...it is amazing. I really need to get myself in gear!
We have a blog too, so you can check it out.
jakeanderinsittinginatree.blogspot.com
so cute!
I loved it Millie! You are so smart and such a beautiful singer. Jen now you can teach her to say the ABC's backwards like her grandpa Thatcher used to.
We love you
Mom
Jen! I just barely got your e-mail with your blog address (I'm a little behind on checking my e-mail apparently). Cute, cute blog and adorable kids! Our blog is hansen-happenings.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
oh my goodness, jen she is so big! and what a beautiful family picture. you have the most adorable girls. so glad you have a blog.
That is so dang cute! Is Asher supposed to know his ABC's in 3 months?! Man, she's a smart one! We would really love to see you guys soon (and your darling girls)! We need some advise on having girls :) And we need to give you your LATE Christmas present.
SO, SO CUTE! I love that age and stage!
Hi guys Millie is so good saying her ABC I am still trying to teach my daughter. I love your post about food storage I really need to work on mine. That's such a great idea to put the food storage downstairs in the unfinished bathroom. You just gave me an awesome idea. I really enjoy reading your blog.
Post a Comment