Friday, May 2, 2008

A Tribute to "Miss Grace"

She doesn't get as much attention on this blog as her older sister, so it's about time that we have a post just for her.

This little girl absolutely fits her name. She...
  • smiles all day long
  • waits patiently for everything
  • loves to laugh
  • has found her voice and knows how to use it!
  • loves to swing, even when Millie is pushing her
  • loves to go in the stroller, even if it means waiting to eat
  • has cheeks that most babies only dream of having, and every parent loves to kiss
  • and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined






9 comments:

Jylaire said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is just beautiful!

Bellblogging said...

She is getting so big! Sounds like a good baby, I'm sure it is because of her amazing parents!!

Bellblogging said...

She is getting so big! Sounds like a good baby, I'm sure it is because she has amazing parents!!

Bellblogging said...

She is getting so big! Sounds like a good baby, I'm sure it is because she has amazing parents!!

melynda said...

i just found your blog! you kids are adorable, it is so fun to be able to keep in touch. hope you are doing well. -melynda

Veronica said...

She is so precious! Love the video of her!

suzy said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! Isn't it the best! Your family is darling! Are you going to go to the mission reunion this year? I'm going to try this year!

Alicia Jane said...

hi jen, i saw you on veronica's page so i figured i would stop by and say hi! we miss the old ward. your kiddos are so cute

Veronica said...

I LOVE that video!! She is so cute. I like how you made a little tribute to her. I feel like I kind of jip Lauren because I'm always posting about the other two kids. Gotta remember the little ones! You'll have to check out my blog because there is a funny picture of Paul on it. I think he has a crush on my baby!