Monday, May 19, 2008
A Visit to Great Grandma Lucy
We have been wanting to make this visit to see my Grandma Yorgason ever since Grace was born! She lives in Fountain Green, Ut. (which is close to Manti) in the family homestead which holds many childhood memories for me. We slept over Friday night and spent Saturday morning helping her clean off the porch, playing at the park, looking at bugs and flowers, and visiting with Grandma. It still felt too short. We loved our time with Grandma! She was so sweet with our girls!
Here's Millie in front of the monument (built in memory of Charlie's Monument) and Grandma's very old apple tree that my dad used to climb in after his mother died
Grandma let Millie pick a daffodil from her garden
Grandma, meet Gracie!
Gracie loved Grandma!
What a delight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey, that's a familiar place! You know I grew up in Ftn. Green, right? I always forget we have that connection. That's so fun that your kids got to spend time with their grandma. One of my grandmas hasn't met either of my boys yet, so we're hoping to take a trip to Idaho in the fall to see her.
So cute. It looks like you had a great time. How fun to go somewhere that brings back memories and visit someone you love dearly. You are a great mom.
-
How fun, what a cute Grandma! I love those timeless visits!!
okay your girls are so cute.
i have been meaning to ask you where did you take your family pic? the one at the top of your blog.
Hi Jen!
Your family is soo cute! I happened to see your blog on another Alta friends blog. I just entered the blogging world myself.
see ya!
Brooke Bushnell Jones
Yay! I love when I find more people who blog. Check out our blog at...
benandheididaniel.blogspot.com
Heidi Daniel
I found your blog off watts I hope you don't mind. Your girls are darling I love the video with mille and the mascara. My girls have done that so many times!! Ken's wants my make up on everyday!!
your kids are so cute
gabs snarr
Post a Comment