Friday, May 9, 2008

Bad Luck Mothering

I've realized after writing the "Tribute to Miss Grace" that I broke the number 1 rule of parenting:

If your child is good and easy and patient, DON'T admit it to anyone! And certainly don't publish it on your blog for the whole world to read.

This week, Gracie has had a sudden change in disposition. I hope she's just teething. I mentioned that she has found her voice and knows how to use it. Well, that is an understatement now. I can hardly leave her sight for 5 seconds without hearing all about it from her. And when she wants something, she will grunt and moan and scream until we can figure out what it is. I guess this is normal!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Oh! Hopefully she will allow us to get some walks in! Poor gracie... and poor you!

Ute Family said...

Trust me, it IS normal. Lydia has just hit this stage and it is NOT fun! Hopefully she'll get over it soon.

Katie said...

This is a page out of my own life. B is so good and as soon as I tell someone or write it down he decides to be naughty. Arggg! I agree, I bet it's just teeth, it usually is.

Katie said...

This is a page out of my own life. B is so good and as soon as I tell someone or write it down he decides to be naughty. Arggg! I agree, I bet it's just teeth, it usually is.

Veronica said...

Oh yeah...you NEVER say that out loud and you NEVER write it down!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

don't you hate that!