So many fun MEMORIES...
but not enough PICTURES...
too many TREATS..
(Thanks to our nice neighbors! I guess it's a perk for being Bishop's wife--
I have to learn self-control, or learn to hate sweets, or learn to deal with an extra 5 lbs.)
plenty of SNOW for a SNOWMAN...

Not enough SLEEP, so "catnaps" will have to do...


just enough hair in the back to do GRACIE'S first PIGTAILS...

finally enough COURAGE on Gracie's part to WALK...
a lot of TRAVEL...


so much FAMILY to see...

Not enough time on SANTA'S LAP for Millie, but way too much time there for Gracie

just in time to see TEMPLE SQUARE all lit up...


not enough time to send out CHRISTMAS CARDS...
but we LOVE YOU anyway!
but not enough PICTURES...
too many TREATS..
(Thanks to our nice neighbors! I guess it's a perk for being Bishop's wife--
I have to learn self-control, or learn to hate sweets, or learn to deal with an extra 5 lbs.)
plenty of SNOW for a SNOWMAN...
Not enough SLEEP, so "catnaps" will have to do...
just enough hair in the back to do GRACIE'S first PIGTAILS...
finally enough COURAGE on Gracie's part to WALK...
a lot of TRAVEL...
so much FAMILY to see...
Not enough time on SANTA'S LAP for Millie, but way too much time there for Gracie
just in time to see TEMPLE SQUARE all lit up...
not enough time to send out CHRISTMAS CARDS...
but we LOVE YOU anyway!
3 comments:
My Christmas cards didn't make it either. Thanks again for the popcorn recipe, I am about to make it for the sixth time (I made it for the primary, and ate a little to.) Happy New Year!
Millie is getting sooo big. Happy new year!
Happy New Year! It looks like you had a great Christmas season. It always go by way to fast.
Post a Comment