At Home

Gracie walks with the bar stool instead of her walker

We play with the blocks

Millie puts the dollies to sleep and whispers for us to be quiet

Millie still gets into Mommy's "lickstick"

We paint nails to keep quiet while Gracie falls asleep

Millie draws lots of spiders

And she makes her defiant faces

We visit our neighbor's doggie and feed her rocks through the fence
At The Zoo

Some things never change at Hogle Zoo
Millie might have enjoyed pushing the stroller all by herself even more than seeing the animals
At the Utah Flash Game
Millie was the "big girl" that got to come to the basketball game with Aunt Ang while Gracie went to sleep.
8 comments:
looks like you have been keeping nice and busy - the fun kind tho!! I love the girls matching pink jackets, super fun and cute!
Your days sound a lot like my days with the kids. We would't trade them though. Eliza did the same thing as Grace in that she would move the stools around the house not her walker!
how fun to have cute little girls to dress and play dolls with. they are so cute. and so are you!
She doesn't look too defiant!! Looks like an angel! I wish I had some toes to paint. (I need a girl really bad)
Seeing your family makes me super excited to see you guys in a few weeks. Millie looks so grown up. It will be fun to see if Hyrum and Millie will play together and Gracie and William.
Your girls are so beautiful! Hope you have a merry Christmas
-Paul's cousin Rachel
Jen,
I'm so glad to have found your blog! I'm excited to read about your family.
Hope your Christmas was wonderful! I've sure enjoyed your blog...
Post a Comment