Sometimes when I log onto our blog, I see a big gray square on our family picture (right over my face! :) ) or down lower. I wonder if it's just when I am on there, or if others see it too.
Do you see strange gray squares on our blog?
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.
9 comments:
No gray squares here!
nothing here either.
Nope! No gray squares.
Looks beautiful to me. I love the family picture by the way. You are such a good-lookin family!
Look as good as ever! Don't see anything wrong with it!
Thanks for inviting us over! We had lots of fun. Too bad we didn't talk sports. Actually, Tyler and I have a split marriage. He's a huge Utah fan, so it makes for some pretty crazy times around here. Glad to hear your hearts lie in the right place. :)
You still look perfect all the way down here in Arizona (no gray squares). Happy Thanksgiving!
None here. It could be a problem with your browser. Are you using Safari (the mac one)?
Nope, haven't seen any!
Post a Comment