Monday, November 3, 2008

Spontaneous Photo Shoot

Lately, we've had a lot of discussions about the value of a really good camera. So while we were at Grandma and Grandpa Thatcher's house, Mark and Em (Paul's brother and wife) let us test out theirs. Emily casually began taking pictures of our girls out in Mom's flower garden. We jumped in and got some family pictures too. One day maybe we'll plan family pictures and have matching clothes and the girls' hair done. But hey, you can't complain about free photos! Thanks Mark and Em!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi there!
I know you don't know me really well, but I like to check up on your blog once in awhile! And I have to say, gorgeous pictures!! I am so jealous of the nicer camera! What kind do they have? We're thinking of one for Christmas! Gorgeous flowers at Aunt Kathy's house as well. Your family is just beautiful! Say hi to everyone for us!
Heidi LaPerle

Canadian Princess said...

I think they look great!!!

Audrey said...

These pictures are so beautiful!

Suzanne said...

Jen,
Wow, these pictures are just gorgeous! It makes me want a nice new camera too - it makes such a difference. You have such a beautiful family :)
Glad to see all is going well -love you!
Suzanne, Colby, and Julia

Melissa said...

How needs to pay for professionals? Those pics are amazing and you don't need to match to look great! Loved all your halloween pics too. . .so cute!

Bellblogging said...

What a cute family! You guys look great!