So, we talked about it for weeks, getting her excited for the switch. She loves the cute little potty in there, so that was the main attraction pulling her in.
On the big day, she got her hair curled like a princess, and she got to wear her beautiful new Sunday dress.
And as you can see from these pictures, it was a good day!
After nursery, we asked her what she learned about. She said, "Jesus." So I asked, "what did your teachers say?" (referring to the lesson) and she replied, "Millie, your hair is so beautiful! I like your pretty clothes."
It's true that we remember compliments and kind words.
7 comments:
I hope my Caleb does this well when they divide our nursery. So far... it is a joke. They might as well call me as a nursery leader as I'm always in there anyway!!
She looks like a princess... and that great smile! So cute!
She is so cute. I'm glad she loves being in the big Nursery. H fell asleep on her first day in primary. Poor thing she was very tired. Hopefully she will make it through this Sunday. I am so excited for the Music Class you will be teaching. Thank you for doing it.
Millie really did have cute hair and a pretty dress!! she looks adorable in those pictures! I love that that is what she said her teachers said - so like a little girl (or any age girl for that matter)
I am the nursery teacher in our ward now and I love it! I wish Millie was in my class. :) Her dress is so cute.
laughing... Of course that is what she remembered (smile)... All we women remember a good compliment!!!
I have missed Primary EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY!!! I cannot wait to go this Sunday and get to know all my new sunbeams... I will choose Millie for sure to help me with the activity (smile)
by the way... LOVE Izee's music class with you... What a GREAT idea and you are a darling teacher, hon... I am bringing the bells with me tomorrow!!
I love the first pic. So cute. Lydia did GREAT during the switch as well. I thought it would be bad, but nope! When I was in SR nursery, there were a lot of kids that had a hard time so I'm glad to see that ours transitioned fine :)
Paul adn Jen,
Millie is adorable adn cute adn so is Gracie, I can't wait to see ou soon. I love you all
love
Mels
Thanks for letting me help out with Millie and Grace at our family reuions-Johnsons
Post a Comment