Thursday, January 29, 2009

Millie's Cute Sayings


It's amazing how cute a toddler can be. She makes us laugh everyday! Here are some of her latest phrases:
  • A lot of double negatives, like, "Do you can't catch me?" and "Did you didn't tickle me?"
  • Referring to nail polish "Do only Millie's don't touch this?"
  • After hearing my explanation of the difference between toenails and fingernails, she said, "Oh! You have a good memory, Mom!"
  • I'll say something like, "Millie, I think it's time for a nap." She'll quickly reply in the same tone that I used, "I hink not!" and continue to argue about it for awhile.
  • She's picked up on the phrase, "Oh, that's in...stirring!" as a good comment to something I say
  • Without fail, when I spray hairspray on her hair, she'll say, "a yittle bit more...a yittle bit more...a yittle bit more."
  • The other day when I let her use my lipstick, she held it up and said, "Oh, that's nice of you to share with this, Mom!"
  • I'll say something like, "Millie, do you want to come sit in this chair?" and she'll say, "No...but thanks for aksking!"
  • "Oh...my...gosh!" "Oh my goodness!" "Oh my darlin'!"


1 comment:

Adam and Rachel Family said...

So cute! I found your blog via Vicki's and I'm so happy to see your adorable family. You have always been an inspiration to me.