Thursday, November 5, 2009

Keeping the Love Alive

When we got married, Elder Featherstone counseled us to continue "courting" each other, with love notes, small acts of service, etc. Even the small things can mean so much. Thanks, Paul!

5 comments:

Debbie Ingles said...

That is so great...and it is true that it is the little things that mean the most.

Margo said...

How sweet! You have such a great husband!

Mel said...

So, so cute!!!

Ute Family said...

AWWWW, that is the cutest! I love that kind of stuff. What a great couple the two of you are.
Hey, it was nice talking to you for a minute on Halloween. I don't think we've talked your whole pregnancy! Glad to see you are doing well!

Shannon said...

Jennifer Yorgason!!! Hi there. It is so nice that you came across my blog. How are you? You look fabulous and have such a darling family. I remember the days we used to play Barbie's together in my backyard and you playing beauty shop with my hair. Such fun memories.

You'll have to say HELLO to your family for me. And, I'll have to keep watch to see what the next addition will be to your family, congrats.

Take care,
Shannon