Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Wheeler Farm & Pumpkin Patch
Grace got to dress herself. It was her lucky day! She got to wear her sunglasses and the coveted green skirt!! I've learned my lesson not to buy something just "for fun" because it might end up being worn almost everyday. But I have to admit, there was something so cute about her combo that day! We just adore her!


The Hayride was a blast!


Who would have guessed that the kids would be so entertained in a pumpkin patch? We could have spent an hour there, just running from pumpkin to pumpkin, picking them up and then dropping them again!

Making the Best out of a Bump
Our porch was pumpkinless for most of October (probably because I didn't want to lift one more heavy thing at the store), so we were glad when our nice neighbors gave us this pumpkin that they got from their uncle's garden. But I kind of got the feeling that it was the one nobody wanted (who wants a strange growth on their pumpkin?). If the gardener could see this now, I'm sure he'd be wanting it back! What personality, without a minute of carving!

Halloween Costumes


Yorgason Family Halloween Party

Joyschool Halloween Party

2 comments:

Tara said...

Lily was a skunk, too. I LOVE that costume! Your little bee is darling as well :)

Richelle and Corey said...

I tried to leave it at the garden, but we didn't want the poor thing to go to waste. Great creativity!