We have to enjoy the good weather while we have it! There's nothing like an evening outside with our dad!
The dolly comes outside too, of course! Why do kids love being naked? We finally convinced her to get dressed
What a sweet girl! Who has discovered the game of "hit." Not only can she hit really well, but she can do it while holding her Becca. What would life be like without Abby? The day is not complete if we haven't had a chance to play!
Wow! What a fun bunch of posts. I am amazed at how big your girls are and how beautiful they are, just like their mom! And what ambition to get so many things done. I always make list when I'm pregnant and have been surprised at what can get done when you're not feeling well and swelled up like a hippopotamus! I guess it really says something when you have a date to push you to get finished. BTW, did your due date change to earlier? Carter ended up coming a whole month earlier than I thought. Not because he was early but because I had my dates wrong. It was the best surprise not to go through that last month of pregnancy, well I guess I did, it just didn't seem like it.
1 comment:
Wow! What a fun bunch of posts. I am amazed at how big your girls are and how beautiful they are, just like their mom! And what ambition to get so many things done. I always make list when I'm pregnant and have been surprised at what can get done when you're not feeling well and swelled up like a hippopotamus! I guess it really says something when you have a date to push you to get finished. BTW, did your due date change to earlier? Carter ended up coming a whole month earlier than I thought. Not because he was early but because I had my dates wrong. It was the best surprise not to go through that last month of pregnancy, well I guess I did, it just didn't seem like it.
Post a Comment