Our first seeds are in! Paul LOVES to garden, and he loves teaching the girls about it. They ask everyday if the seeds are coming out of the ground yet. We're trying pole peas this year, along with our other usual crop of beans, snap peas, carrots, cilantro, & lettuce.

"Good-bye" winter!
(I'm a bit embarrassed that I let these dead flowers stay on my porch all winter long!)

"Hello" spring!
(oh, and somehow I completely forgot to water these for the first week they were in the pot. It took me a while to figure out why they weren't thriving! Oh yeah, I have another baby to take care of everyday!)

Playing Outside
This gal has spent very little time outside in her life. We just couldn't wait to get her swing installed, but when she finally got in the swing, she didn't seem too excited about it! I think it was still too cold for her.

A Little Trip Down South
We spent the weekend in St. George for a much needed family get-away. The girls were so excited to go swimming! We made the mistake of telling them about swimming to motivate them to get dressed and get in the car. But they couldn't handle such a long wait and long drive, so by the time we got to St. George, they were SO anxious to swim, that we drove straight to the pool, even before we went to the home where we'd be staying.
We also went to the driving range as a family... The kids were cute as can be, even though I'm sure the other golfers were wondering why we brought them. Grace cued up every ball for us. Millie got some good swings in. I actually hit the ball straight and further than 20 feet, and Paul did his normal performance of "wow"ing everyone who watched. Every hit was straight, high, far, and solid! He even hit one over the fence that landed on the roof of the building behind it. Pretty amazing for only golfing a handful of times a year.

Hiked the Dixie red rocks...to where I (Jen) used to come with my high school friends. It turned out to be a good little family hike as well.




(my sister and her family made a spontaneous trip to meet up with us)

(We get smiles like this all day long from this "Claire Bear"



Went to the Dinosaur Museum at Johnson Farm...which turned out to be quite an interesting place! We highly recommend it. The girls' favorite part was the art tables with supplies to draw your own dinosaurs.



Visited the St. George Temple...what a beautiful building! I love how white it is, especially against the backdrop of the red rocks and plateaus of the city.



(found a bug at the temple!)
4 comments:
Your girls are so adorable. What a beautiful family!
Looks like you had so much fun. thanks for sharing. Love you all, and your girls are so cute.
Mels
Bardzo pięknie wygląda Twoja córeczka jak malutka Jenny
Post a Comment