Gracie colored and painted some beautiful pictures the other morning with Daddy, and agreed to let him take them in to work to give to Marlene (his co-worker who loves and spoils the girls like only a grandma knows how). The second that Paul walked out the door, Gracie made a frown and admitted that she missed her pictures. She quietly went to her room and laid down in her bed, until I found her there to talk about it. She really wanted her pictures back. So we called Daddy and asked him to just show them to Marlene and then bring them back home. Surely Marlene would understand! And she did! She made copies of them and even made special thank-you cards with them. What a fun surprise!
Here are the special pictures:



And here's a fun little picture frame that we found at the craft store. Millie colored it, and when I tried to explain that we put a picture of her in the middle, she went in the other room and drew a picture of her to go in the middle. I guess that works too!
No comments:
Post a Comment