Sunday, October 10, 2010

We Found 'Em!

I have never been happier when finding a pair of shoes to buy! We've searched months for the perfect shoe to replace the infamous "ballet shoes" but only recently came across these beauties:


For those of you unaware of the implicit stipulations for Gracie's shoes, let me inform you:
  • comfort, comfort, comfort!
  • slip on
  • not too big or too small (that is the trickiest one with growing feet that are in between sizes most of the time!)
  • must work for all occasions because they will be the only shoe she wears (play, church, dancing, work, etc.)
  • must be pretty like princess' shoes
  • have to take the tag off for her to even be willing to try them on; therefore, have to be able to return with the tag off
  • and the true test is if she still likes them once we are home, the tag is off, and it's been a few hours or days
Oh boy! I was holding my breath with these ones, and I'm SO happy to say that they passed the test! I probably should go back to Wal-mart to get the next size up as well!

No comments: