We sure had a fun Halloween! The girls got to carve pumpkins for the first time ever, thanks to Grandma for doing the "dirty work." The girls showed mommy how to cut it, and then Millie carefully supervised as I cut. Next they used a pen to poke a lot of little dots in the jack-o-lantern's face to make it REALLY scary! I failed to get pictures when they were fresh and cute, and now they are sitting on our front porch decaying, waiting for the garbage man to take them away Friday morning. I don't think I want to remember them in this state, so no pictures!
Grace got to dress up as "Lady and the Tramp" at all the parties, but on Halloween night, she turned into a skunk (last year's costume), and was perfectly happy.


Millie was a princess, who wore a different outfit each time she needed to dress up. Luckily, her closet is full of princess clothes, so there was plenty to choose from, and she didn't seem to mind that her costume wasn't new. She especially liked that she got to wear mommy's make-up on her eyes and lips. She wonders when she will be old enough to wear that all the time.


Claire dressed up as a bear for our ward party, but I'm ashamed to say that on Halloween, she didn't even make it in to the suit. And no pictures! I guess that's what happens to the third child!
So sorry, Claire! Who needs a costume when you are as cute as this all the time?
1 comment:
your girls looked adorable for halloween! Wish we could've been there to join you:( Also, ballerina pics were adorable. Must be fun to have girls! What class could I take my boys to? Maybe a tool class at Home Depot....
Post a Comment