Monday, February 28, 2011

Little Cleaners

We are REALLY trying to be consistent in having our girls help out around the house! We have so far to go! But our main focus is the dishes.

So far, it's going well...except that we might have a little too much help from Claire.






Where's Grace? In the bathroom!




This girl LOVES to clean toilets! She will spend 15 minutes just scrubbing it inside and out. Tonight when we told her it was time to finish, she came back with, "No, not yet! I'm not finished yet!" So I gave suggested that she be done in 1 minute so we could start FHE. She quickly replied, "No, how about in 90 minutes." How did we get a toilet scrubber? I hope she never loses this passion!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Ellie loves to clean the toilets. She would much rather do that then clean her room.

Anonymous said...

what big helpers you have and so cute. It looks like the playdough turned out well. miss you.