Congratulations!! I can't believe it's only been three years, wow!! And two beautiful children later, that's amazing! We're so glad we know you. Love, Chrissy and Jonathan
That is probably one of the cutest posts I've ever seen. You two look exactly the same...I keep forgetting that you've only been married for 3 years. All of the pictures are adorable!
Okay... What the heck?? You are a professional blogger... What an amazing post this was... SO fun to see your wedding photos... I cannot wait to show Mike tonight. I found all these neighbors blogsites on Missy's blog!! How fun to see you guys grow through the past three years. I mean, in three years, you were married, had your first two kids, bought your first house, became a stay home mom, and was ordained the Bishop and first lady of our ward.... Would you guys stop being so gosh dang lazy and accomplish a few things!!! SHEEEESH!!!
That was a such a great post, Jen! I love that you posted pictures of your wedding day. You looked beautiful, - I'm still so sorry I couldn't be there.
What a wonderful happy couple you are! Happy Belated Anniversary! :)
16 comments:
Ooooooooh, how sweet! That is so cute. A picture says a thousand words! Jen, you were a gorgeous bride!
What a cute post! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome :).
Happy Anniversary! That is incrible! I can't believe you have only been married three years! You are an amazing happy in love couple!
What a journey these three years have been. We're more in love with you,two, too. love ya, dove ya, Mom & Dad Y
Happy anniversary. The pictures are beautiful.
You were a beautiful bride, and two kids later, you haven't changed much!
Congratulations!! I can't believe it's only been three years, wow!! And two beautiful children later, that's amazing! We're so glad we know you.
Love,
Chrissy and Jonathan
That is probably one of the cutest posts I've ever seen. You two look exactly the same...I keep forgetting that you've only been married for 3 years. All of the pictures are adorable!
What a great post! Congratualations! You are such a happy family! We love you guys!
What a fun way to remember and share with us all the past three years of your life. You two are great examples to us all!
Okay... What the heck?? You are a professional blogger... What an amazing post this was... SO fun to see your wedding photos... I cannot wait to show Mike tonight. I found all these neighbors blogsites on Missy's blog!! How fun to see you guys grow through the past three years. I mean, in three years, you were married, had your first two kids, bought your first house, became a stay home mom, and was ordained the Bishop and first lady of our ward.... Would you guys stop being so gosh dang lazy and accomplish a few things!!! SHEEEESH!!!
That was just perfect. We feel so lucky to know your family. Happy Anniversary and many more to come!
Wow it's amazing how time flies...congrats! That was a very sweet post Jen!
That was a such a great post, Jen! I love that you posted pictures of your wedding day. You looked beautiful, - I'm still so sorry I couldn't be there.
What a wonderful happy couple you are! Happy Belated Anniversary! :)
what a cool post for your anniversary...hopefully i can come up with something that sentimental & profound when 8/6 comes around=9 yrs. for us! whoa!
So cute. I loved this post.
Post a Comment