Migraine
All day long,
Long, long day.
Shades and curtains closed,
Wish my eyes were closed.
Meds don't work,
But some work must go on.
The girls don't understand,
But they don't mind all the TV.
No dinner on the table,
But nothing sounds good.
I'm glad for the reminder that
Most days I don't have a
Migraine.
4 comments:
I didn't know you were such a poet! I hear those are rough--I hope you get feeling better soon.
Millie is so funny. I love the princess pictures. I took a picture of Millie and Ada in princess dresses when she was over here. Once we finally get around to putting pictures on our computer I'll send it to you.
I'm so sorry... I hate migraines - hate the medicine for it - hate what having them does to my family. I feel for you and hope you are feeling better. I guess we can look at it as a free day to snuggle in bed with our little ones watching dvd's without the guilt.
Jen!! I had no idea you get Migranes.. YOU NEED TO CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE ONE!! I will come grab the girls. They realllllly need to get to know me.. I'm LOADS of fun (smile)... and Izee NEEDS playmates, desparately. DESPARATELY!!!
My dad, sis and brothers ALL get these debilitating things.. My sister just had a hole in her heart repaired in hopes to aliviate some of her migrane horrible-ness...
I am sorry and happy to say that I have never had a headache in my life.. not once, and I knock on wood and praise HF every day for it!!
love you hon
I think you have some of your Dad's writing skills!!
Post a Comment