Yesterday, we asked the girls to guess how old daddy would be on his birthday. Grace guessed 2, and Millie guessed 61. I guess if we take the average of their two answers, they would be about right!
It's a big birthday year for Paul! He turned 30 years old on the 30th!
So, here are some things that we love about him:
Paul is happy and optimistic. He often says that he couldn't be happier with his life. He always walks in the door from work with a smile and a kiss for his girls. He is easy to please, and very content with what he has.
He also sees the good in others and he gives out compliments often. He really loves meeting new people and is sincerely interested in others. You can tell this because he is good at asking others questions to find out about them and then he listens well.
Paul is the best daddy in the world! He is the prince who dances with his 3 princesses everyday, the dentist who helps brush their teeth, the cow that gives them a ride into their rooms at night, the father who remembers to have family prayer, the master storyteller when they are in bed, and the husband who offers to do the dishes and help clean the house each night!
What a guy! We love you!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Paul! He is a great guy and comes from such a great family! I love your new family picture -- just darling, and congratulations on your new little one! Such a cutie!
Happiest Birthday, Paul! It still kinda weirds me out that I had a Bishop younger than me. Only by a month, but still. . .:-)
Happy birthday, Paul! Jen, the new family picture is beautiful- I love it!!!
happy birthday Paul. I am so happy for your family and congrats with Claire, and i love and miss you and all of your princesses are so cute and adorable.
I love that guy. I'm not surprised by a single word of this post!... but very good to hear, nonetheless. Happy belated birthday.
Jen, your little baby Claire is so beautiful! I can't believe I found your blog...my girls are going to be thrilled to see pics of your girls. Fun that we both know Kylen & Adrienne Hansen.
My girls still talk about music class. It was the best thing we've ever done. :) Thanks!
Happy [very late] birthday Bishop!!!
Post a Comment