Grace Ruby turned 1 on Sunday. She loved being at Grandma and Grandpa Yorgason's house. We thought she'd devour her birthday cake (since she's been known to eat like a vacuum), but she hardly ate a bite. Maybe the doll in the middle intimidated her!
We've loved having Grace in our family, and we can hardly remember what life was like without her. The joy she has brought us this one year has been enough to make us happy for a lifetime. We look forward to seeing her grow up and see who this little sweetheart becomes.
Here are some things that Gracie does at age 1:
- Says "daddy," "hi," "mama," "baby," "bye bye," "Mi Mae," (Millie Mae) "don't want," and "I love you"
- Wriggles her way out of almost every diaper change
- Wants to walk, but won't let us let go of her hands
- Enjoys sitting up on the bed, couch or a big chair to read like a big girl
- Has 8 teeth and prefers to eat while using a utensil
- Doesn't like cow's milk--no matter how hard we try to convince her otherwise
- Loves doggies SO much that she squeals when she sees them
- Loves to make music and then clap
12 comments:
I can't believe Grace is already one. That sure went by fast. Your girls are just too cute.
Happy Birthday Gracie!
Congratulations Grace! Love the birthday girl's face - "you expect me to eat this beautiful princess while you're all watching me?!" Priceless!
I can't believe our babies are already one year old! Where has this year gone?!
Oh Happy Happy Birthday Grace darling! Isn't that first year amazing? Such cute pictures of your whole family Jen - I love to be able to see what you are all up to! Thanks for the note the other day; you are so sweet. Love you!
Wow time has gone by so fast. Our babies are already 1 can you believe it. Happy Birthday to you Grace you are so cute. Way to go Millie with potty training. She is so good.
Wow time flies! Can't believe she is 1!! Happy Birthday Grace!
I can't believe it has been a year! I love seeing your beautiful faces on the blog. I miss being in the same ward!
I'm sure she will turn out to be an angel just like her Mom!
i love how you can put an entire cake infront of them and they don't touch it but when it's in the fridge... they can't keep their little fingers from taking some. happy birthday, grace.
Oh My Gracey... That darling little one year old.. how sad that she is already one... I'm sure she can already say the first paragraph to the constitution, like her big sister (laughing)....
Can you be my mom and make me a cake like hers for my birthday??
I love your blog - I'm another cousin of Paul's...
Your family is beautiful.
Your girls are beautiful! It is fun to see how much they have grown since we last saw you. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment