In May I had the honor of playing in Abravenal Hall with my Quartet. It was a really fun experience. We were asked to play at Argosy University's Graduation. So we played "Pomp and Circumstance" enough times to have it memorized (and to feel like my arms were going to fall off!) but then we got to play some other prelude and postlude classical music too. It's hard to believe we've been playing in this Quartet for 15 years. That makes me feel old!!! I love these girls, and the chance to stay a bit polished in my playing by doing a gig here and there.

1 comment:
The boys and I have had fun reading your blog (a great Sunday afternoon activity for us now that we have early church). The boys are jealous of the trampoline, I love the swimsuit story and the new office looks great! Thanks for sharing your life with us. We love you guys.
Post a Comment